Eco Camping Wales
Campsite Rules - Leave Us As You Find Us
Anyone found not adhering to the rules will be asked to leave and pay an appropriate fine for repairs/damage with no refund of fees.
Sorry to you respectful campers, but as always due to a minority we had to write these:
Fire pits are to be used ONLY in designated areas ASK BEFORE you light a fire
No cars on grass. Please park in designated areas only or as specified.
Please take all your rubbish home with you. We have NO commercial waste disposal.
Check in after 3.30pm and check out by 10.30am please.
Do not break branches from trees, it wont burn being green wood.
No climbing fences or gates. Stay on the paths or footpaths. Otherwise you will be trespassing on our neighbour’s farm. Not a happy farmer!!!
Do not throw toilet tissue/wet wipes, tea bags, cigarette butts etc in grass/on ground. They wont biodegrade by the time you leave, leaving them for other campers to see.
Please clean up pet mess. Children love to run through long grass.
Please respect your fellow campers.
Please let us know if anyone is not being respectful of the rules. You are not dobbing them in but helping other campers around you.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Eco Camping Wales accept bookings subject to the following conditions:
1) The contract is between Eco Camping Wales and the client, the client being the event organisers. The contract, including all matters arising from it, is subject to English Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of English Courts. No employee of the company, other than Jeremy Watts has authority to vary or omit any of these terms or promise any discount or refund.
2) To secure a booking Eco Camping Wales requires a completed booking form (may be completed over the phone) or written confirmation. Clients booking in writing, by telephone, e-mail or facsimile will be deemed to have read the booking conditions and to have signed the declaration on the booking form. A booking is accepted and becomes definite only from the date when Eco Camping Wales has confirmed acceptance. It is at this point that a contract between Eco Camping Wales and a client comes into existence. Eco Camping Wales reserve the right to decline any booking at their discretion.
3) The balance of monies due must be paid to Eco Camping Wales no later than 30 days after the event.
4) Should the client wish to cancel, cancellation charges will be imposed. These are calculated from the date notification is received by Beacons Fun Farm as a percentage of the total event price as shown below:
a) 30 or more days before start - 25%
b) 29 – 14 days before start - 50%
c) Less than 14 days - 90%
5) Eco Camping Wales cannot be held liable for the consequences of strikes, industrial action, wars, riots, sickness, quarantine, government intervention, weather conditions or other untoward circumstances.
6) There are certain hazards involved in outdoor activities, and Eco Camping Wales accepts responsibility for negligent acts or omissions by its employees in respect of claims arising as a result of death or bodily injury. It does not accept liability for death or bodily injury in other cases. Eco Camping Wales cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage to property.
7) It is essential before taking part in an event that participants are fit enough to undertake such an activity. If in doubt, participants should contact their doctor to discuss the requirements.